1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Bad Reputation

Discussion in 'Cover Songs' started by littlevikingg, Oct 30, 2019.

1. littlevikingg

littlevikingg Member

Hey guys !

I'm back again (and again) haha

I've record a track : Bad Reputation from the most underrated YJM's album : " War To End All Wars ". I love it, it's my favorite album haha

I've isolated the sing track (of Mark Boals) and i've add it on a perfect backing track :p

I hope you'll like the work :)

Play Loud !

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    Crossbow and DavidFord like this.
  2. Secrets of Steel

Secrets of Steel Super Moderator

That is a fantastic cover LittleVikingg. It is very well played indeed and the live vocal is a very nice touch. It's fairly well mixed too. The guitar playing here is exceptional very well done, never an easy task covering Yngwie. Nicely done.

3. littlevikingg

littlevikingg Member

Thanks a lot Secrets of Steel :) I've reupload the video (i've see ... too late a little problem with the position of the vocals (during 3s) and i was sick about it lmao)

4. DavidFord

DavidFord Member

Ya but he makes it look so easy LMAO :P Great job on this LV.

5. WilliamNOm

WilliamNOm Member

Change your key pad typeface on Instagram to make your photographs look significantly better. It really works in all apps: Intuition, Instagram, Whatsapp etc cursive letters copy and paste This instagram key-board tweak is a totally free instagram key-board deal. The fonts operate everywhere in every iphone app also. Just install the iphone app and allow the keyboard adjust your key-board adjustments.

Use instagram fonts generator to generate beautiful fonts immediately. It's a basic solution for individuals that aren't proficient at planning and never have enough time to test out complex shapes and designs. Instagram fonts electrical generator lets you select from many different typefaces instantaneously. Make use of the useful resource to decide on your favourite shape and size then obtain the font installed on instagram. You may customize your instagram text through the help of this instagram fonts generator. Instagram fonts can be available on internet to get the stylish font you want for instagram.

Instagram key pad is probably the most loved and most used instagram instruments. Each customer in the social media marketing program utilizes it in different ways a fantastic read Nonetheless, this great key pad causes it to be far more interesting and easier to use for users. There are several things you can do with this particular particular fonts keyboard within the application and as a way to boost its utility, what follows is a selection of few tips.

Receive the ideal font for instagram in the instagram typefaces collection. There are many of typefaces accessible for cost-free inside the instagram fonts collection. It is possible to select some of them based on your preference and as outlined by your need. Nonetheless, you ought to maintain one thing in your mind. While selecting any of the typefaces, it is best to select the ones that are free of cost as the ones that are paid for are of no utilization in generating your profile desirable.

Usage of instagram fonts within each iphone app as well as in all applications like Twitter and facebook is greatly growing. Many individuals enjoy to use this kind of key pad for them to make their profiles much more interesting. Exactly why the majority of people choose instagram is its lively and different appear. Every person is like submitting some thing unique on instagram. So as to make your information much more unique, you can consider to work with a few of the unique fonts within each and every app.

You can improve your keyboard typefaces manually by downloading them on-line or you can even get them manually installed on your personal computer by surfing around different websites giving typeface typefaces free of cost. There are many of internet sites available offering cost-free typefaces to be used in most programs such as instagram. By doing this, you can change your keyboard typefaces anytime and anywhere you want. These typefaces are incredibly an easy task to install on your pc and even you may download it directly from a particular web site.

Putting in fonts on your computer system is easy. Just click the font typefaces and also the suitable site will unlock. There you are able to pick the type and size of the font that you just would rather use in the applications. Many of the font keyboards permits the consumer to make use of only one type of font in the applications and the end user could also alter them as many times he/she needs.

Key-board is an excellent device that permits you to make distinctive and appealing images, text messages and graphics. In case you are an instagram user, you need to have noticed the multitude of photos uploaded by diverse end users. Anyone employs instagram for many different uses. Nevertheless, none of them is aware of the significance of instagram typefaces. So, if you want to attract more consideration and create awesome images with instagram, make positive changes to keyboard typeface throughout the instagram application and save your time and money.