1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Lonely is the Night

Discussion in 'Cover Songs' started by stingx, Jan 3, 2017.

1. stingx

stingx Member

Hey fellas, I thought I drop a cover of one of my favorite guitarists in here. When I was a kid I dissected the shit out of Squier's Don't Say No album. I simply loved his guitar tone. I even forgave him for his gayish MTV debacle where he pranced and twerked on a bed wearing pink clothes. I blamed that one on his management. :)

Anyway, all guitars were done by me utilizing my Charvel SoCal guitar and Scuffham S-Gear for amplification (pretty much all I use for recording now). I mixed everyone's parts into Tracktion 5 and used that software for post production mastering.

I'm still banging tunes out and collaborating. I find nothing more enjoyable, relaxing, and so much fun.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  2. macman

macman Premium Member

This is really great. Love the quality of the mix and master on this. Your guitar tone is perfect! Really great work on this, sounds a fun tune to cover.
    For the longest time I always thought this was a Zeppelin tune. I guess the vibe of it always reminded me of Zepp. I digress, great work on this.

stingx likes this.
  3. CanyonCarver

CanyonCarver Member

For some reason, it's not playing. Bummer!

4. DrCode

DrCode Member

Sounds awesome! mix was very clear, nice job

stingx likes this.
  5. Lvo57

Lvo57 Premium Member

Sweet, I played the $#!t out of this back in the day as well. Rhythm guitar is spot on

stingx likes this.
  6. 7thSon

7thSon Premium Member

Missed this one till today-- +1 follower on SC! Cheers