1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Horny Jam (February) completed

Discussion in 'Collab Corner' started by napoleonboot, Feb 6, 2015.

1. napoleonboot

napoleonboot Slightly Weird

The players were....

1: 0'00-0'46 - gump
    2: 0'46-1'31 - plankton
    3: 1'31-2'08 - Supercharged 350
    2'00-3'01 organ solo already part of backing.
    4: 3'01-3'46 - Tweekerpated
    5: 3'46-4'30 - macman
    6: 4'30-5'09 - napoleonboot (george)

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. Crossbow

Crossbow Administrator

Another great job done by everyone!!!

3. Supercharged 350

Supercharged 350 Premium Member

This turned out awesome. Great job everyone. Loved it!

Tweekerpated, Crossbow and macman like this.
  4. Plankton

Plankton Resident Hack

This turned out pretty slick! Great job on all the slices, and a pitcher of the finest ale for George on putting this together.

5. macman

macman Premium Member

Was a great jam, I enjoyed the variety and approach by all involved. George did a great job on mix and production too!

6. napoleonboot

I just updated the mix in the OP.

7. Plankton

Plankton Resident Hack

Dang. My tone is pretty nasally on that wah. I never really noticed how bad it is.

8. Axe2Grind

Axe2Grind Beginner Guitarist

Very good jam guys !!! really enjoyed this from start to finish....
    Loved this blues fusion like backing and bought out some lovely lines from you all. Tones were also very good for this style as well.
    Really good hearing these jams, we all love talking about guitars, gear etc but hearing you all play adds to this forum in a special way (especially for the likes of me who doesnt get out much ! lol)
    Gumpster, way to kick it off, fluid playing to P's take and loved that Wah, added a nice contrast to the jam, SC stunning Bro, you should have kept playing right up to that organ bit and Tweeks, mature and elegant playing
    Mark, havent heard you play in a long while, great stuff Bro and loved the tone you used. George, great playing, loads of ideas in there which flowed very well, think I heard some jazzy octaves in there, nice Bro and well done again for arranging.

Top stuff Boys !

9. Tweekerpated

Tweekerpated Administrator

Awesome job guys! Awsome
    I really enjoy hearing every ones take. Thanks for allowing me to participate! Cool
    Thanks for putting this together George! Cheers

10. gump

gump Super Moderator

Thanks to George for putting this together and to everyone who participated. It really makes these things fun when things are done in a week!!

Some really great contrast of styles, and some slick licks!

Cheers

11. napoleonboot

Plankton, I EQ'd your sep a little bit, reducing the highs above 10kHz which were a bit viscious, but I think it's your Wah creating the nasal tone you hear.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  12. napoleonboot

Justin

Thanks for listening and commenting. I enjoy producing these jams, and plan to continue doing them.

I'm a big fan of funky blues, and the last couple were of that nature, but I'll try to find things on other genres to ring the changes. I know many players here are rockers... do you think anyone would step up for jazz or country?... I'll see what I can dig out that sounds interesting.

George

macman and Supercharged 350 like this.
  13. Axe2Grind

Axe2Grind Beginner Guitarist

Long may they continue George and you're arranging / co-ordinating them very well. I think jamming over various styles will benefit everyone. I lean more toward fusion type backings to practice with as I find them a challenge but rock/metal/country/blues/funk are all good, There are loads of good BT's on youtube to pinch as well ;)

14. Stereophony

Stereophony Super Moderator

Guys!!! This is superb!! Ive been looking forward to hearing this.
    Mark, what a way to kick it off! Loved that fusiony style tone and playing. Slliding in an out of notes with expertise and the harmonising with the BT was a cool touch.
    Plank, Very cool wah infused take, a real nice contrast to the player before. Tasty as hell!!!!
    SC! This is a side to your playing that we need to hear more please!! Really AWESOME slick blues playing!! And loved the tone.
    Tweek, The slickness continued after the organ solo, is this a tone from your new box? Really great fluid playing and expression!
    Mark S. You brought the rock to the blues mate! A really cool higher gain tone that contrasted with everyone else and you played and phrased your part brilliantly. Great to hear you again bro!
    George, a really sultry and cool approach to this that bounced right back off the bat of Macman. Excellent!! Damn stylish!

To put it bluntly, you all played the hell out of this! Take a bow guys! This is one of the best!!

Thanks George!

15. Plankton

Plankton Resident Hack

Yes, yes indeed. This HD500 can be a pain sometimes. I'll be doing some adjustments to that patch. Thanks again George!

16. Supercharged 350

Supercharged 350 Premium Member

Just wanted to say thanks again to NB for putting this on and to all the people who took the time to listen and comment. Most who know me here know I'm usually doing metal but I do love to play all styles (or at least try) so jams like this are tons of fun for me. Thanks again guys, you all rock!

17. sky1962

sky1962 Premium Member

This was a superb listen, Enjoyed all parts, great guitar tones and playing,
    Nice One.

18. HammerHead

HammerHead Premium Member

Absolutely Stellar!!! Nice job everyone!

19. jimbop

jimbop Fat barsturd!

nice one chaps, enjoyed this!
    none of you strayed into the 'usual' 12 bar blues stuff [ lucky I wasn't involved! ] so this was really refreshing to hear different takes.

great job all.