1. Hi and Welcome to the New and Improved Guitar Chaos for 2015. Feel free to login and get more familiar with the changes. We are sure you will love the new and improved Guitar Chaos! ATM we are a little unsure if you are able to login using your old passwords. So to be on the safe side from being locked out for 15 mins. If you fail to login after 2 attempts. Please Reset your passwords by clicking "Forgot your password?" in login section. Changes will be made to addons/styles in the coming days, but, this will not effect creating new posts/threads. So feel free to post away! Thanks for your patience.

Drunk WTF Tune

Discussion in 'Original Songs' started by gump, Jul 28, 2016.

1. gump

gump Super Moderator

An old Air Force buddy came and hung out recently and this is our mess..

It started off with me showing him this chromatic thing I used to fkuc around with in my cubicle that would drive this old guy that played piano in the cubicle next to me absolutely nuts since it never resolved. It was frets: 789 on the GBE string and I would just run it up and down randomly just fkning around.

It turned into a case and half of beer shitstorm that you're about to hear. It was our take on a drunken version of a South Park theme. There is cowbell, shit, and a copied 'Metallica bassline!

The first one "wtf" we don't remember, but the other is what the drunkeness turned into.

Cheers

Attached Files:

• wtf.mp3
      Members only can Listen to this Audio.
      File size:
      964.4 KB
      Views:
    • BD Drunk Souf Partk.mp3
      Members only can Listen to this Audio.
      File size:
      800.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  2. Ender

Ender Aspiring Underwear Model

ha nice, sounds like Primus, South Park clip is a riot. Not too many people left on here to hear it :(

3. HammerHead

HammerHead Premium Member

The mixing was excellent but I'm not quite sure of the message your conveying. It seems to me that your providing proof that massive amounts of alcohol will act like a "time reversal tonic" because it seems to me that it shifted you back to when you first picked up an instrument. Maybe you should get a Nobel Prize for this discovery or maybe next time just drink massive amounts of caffeine and see if the end result doesn't hurt everyones ears :)

4. Addy Ephemere

Addy Ephemere Member

Yup.....definitely drunk.

5. Ender

I think the point was something made in the spirit of playfulness, having a good time and a few laughs rather than something to be critiqued as a serious work of art. Too bad that seemed to be lost on a few. What happened to this place?

6. Addy Ephemere

Addy Ephemere Member

Haha..... If you only knew.

7. HammerHead

HammerHead Premium Member

If your referring to me I was only kidding with my response. I'm kind of surprised it wasn't taken that way. I would never intentionally insult anyone. I know Gump is one of the more talented musicians on this site. I also know he tends to think "outside of the box" and he can be wildly entertaining like he was in his post.

gump likes this.
  8. Ender

Oh ok sorry man! I don't know you well enough to know when you're being cheeky or not :) tbh it's a little hard to tell there. Glad to hear it though.

HammerHead and gump like this.
  9. gump

gump Super Moderator

Cheers Jerry!!! Time for you to head over east when you get a chance so we can jam and have a few and come with our own time reversal tonic jam my friend!!!

HammerHead likes this.